Enamel set for coffee or tea IVORY - Zangra
This set includes a 1 liter enamel teapot and 4 enamel cups (0.25 liter). Collection of retro enamelware .. Nostalgia for the past? Then the collection of retro enamelware is for you! Go back to your grandmother's time with our enamel products, available in several colors. Enamel is a protective layer of molten glass that is applied to metal objects to protect them. Enamel is smooth, hard, very hygienic, non-flammable, durable and has a high color fastness. As the enamel process is done by hand and not by machine, it is possible for the enamel to be applied to an unfinished casting of varying thickness, which may result in slight surface unevenness. You may see small black spots or pores, as well as uneven edges. However, they are part of the typical appearance of enamelware. They do not affect corrosion protection. Enamel products are sold in a variety of colors. There may be slight color differences in one series. As the production is largely done by hand, these slight color deviations cannot be ruled out. What you need to know when buying enamel products.
* Suitable for use in traditional ovens and hobs (gas or electric)
* Enamel products are not suitable for microwave ovens (metal!)
* Enamel products can be used over an open fire
* To extend the life of enameled items, it is best to wash them by hand (even if they are dishwasher safe). Opinions on this matter are divided. A dishwasher is allowed provided that suitable products and rinse aid are used.
* Enamel is a good alternative to plastic
* Enamel is a very strong material that does not crack, remains shiny and has a durable color. If you drop it or hit it, it may peel off, but it won't break.
* No chemicals are used for production * Does not change the taste of drinks or food
* Enamel products can last for thousands of years
Manufacturer's code: enamel.set.001.i